zondag 11 november 2012

9 Days in November

Thanks to a few of free days next week I'm able to take the whole week off work for just three days of vaction. Giving me 9 days to spend on the things I like... and some I don't like...

Crunching some numbers

I added a little box to the left to remind me of how my Unpainted (Lead) Syndrome is developing. Hmmm... it doesn't look that good, but hey, with Crisis last weekend it was to be expected. And then again, most of that is 6mm stuff... You can hardly see it :-)


And the 15mm ZIS guns and  I bought last week are very close to getting finished, I hope to put those counters back to zero in a day or two.

On cruise in the Pacific...

Last week they were re-running Battlefield 360 on the History HD channel round dinner time and all that talk about the battles of the USS Enterprise reminded me that a loooooong time ago I bought a copy of Carrier from Victory Games which I'm pretty sure I didn't get around to playing yet.


I expect a lot of aircraft/AA/whistling bomb/explosion sounds being heard over the dinner table as I roll that D10...

Happy Gaming

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Ctrl-Alt-Del: the Day after Crisis

What better time to restart this blog than what is to me the watershed moment of the gaming year: the Crisis show by the Tin Soldiers of Ant...