dinsdag 17 januari 2012

Hard Hat Area



As I said, I've been hard at work on my project list, or at least the Dwarf King's hold part of it anyway. For some reason the "buy Green Menace" part was the easiest by far... Last Friday's game didn't happen because it seems I'm too stupid to read the club calendar (and yes Stef, so are you for not correcting me :-p )

At least the dungeon construction is proceeding quite rapidly and by the time we get together for that game of DKH we will be playing it on my homemade terrain.


Here is about half the setup for scenario four in various stages of completion. All rooms and corridors will be at least painted with a first coat of grey. Bottle of paint permitting, it will be empty pretty soon so I need to find someone online who sells Foundry paints without the Foundry shipping charges.



The plaster tiles are glued on some left over pieces of 3mm acrylic sheet that I found at work and apart from two more rooms, I've got all the pieces for this scenario ready. Now all I need to do is cast another 70 or so tiles... All???


Constructing the walls will be the second phase for this project and right now I'm not even wanting to consider the amount of casting that will be needed to get a dungeon this size walled up.

More updates soon(ish)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Ctrl-Alt-Del: the Day after Crisis

What better time to restart this blog than what is to me the watershed moment of the gaming year: the Crisis show by the Tin Soldiers of Ant...