donderdag 7 januari 2010

Going negative...

...and I'm not talking about the temperature. I just finished a few stands of BKC infantry, plunging my counter into negative territory. The next few stands are only slightly behind, so the counter wil drop again in a day or so. OK, I'll still have to spray them with matt varnish and flock them but that will have to wait till the temperature climbs again. And because that is only a minimum of work left on these figures, I declare them finished...

Coming back to the weather, the forecast is for lots more snow coming in over the weekend. Tomorrow after work I'll be doing my shopping and then I won't be leaving the house for a few days (took monday off as well to give road crews time to clear the roads for me ;-) So I'm looking forward to three days of painting, reading the new BKC rules, etc etc.

Hope you guys have a wargames filled weekend to look forward to as well!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Ctrl-Alt-Del: the Day after Crisis

What better time to restart this blog than what is to me the watershed moment of the gaming year: the Crisis show by the Tin Soldiers of Ant...